[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Hagerty Insurance

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 6 11:20:41 EDT 2020

That's because law makers are mostly lawyers and they want to keep their buddies
in business.  State Insurance Commissioners are all Ex-Insurance executives and they
are very in-breed, and all lawyers.  I have seen behind the curtain. Not pretty.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead