[DeTomaso] LED's for frunk, engine bay

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Thu Jun 4 13:14:26 EDT 2020

I sure will. I was planning on only using one unit per deck lid, storing them behind the driver’s seat and sticking them on when I get to show sites. I used to have a set of small fluorescent lights with magnets. The couple of times I left them attached to the deck lid, I always found them sitting in the tub when I got home.

Sent from my iPhone