[DeTomaso] LED's for frunk, engine bay

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Jun 4 18:17:00 EDT 2020

We also have an LED light that looks pretty similar and really puts out the light.
This is a pretty high power LED lamp installed in a Pantera, really bright compared to a bulb lamp.
Larry Stock

On 6/4/20, 10:14 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Scott Mead Photography" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:

    I sure will. I was planning on only using one unit per deck lid, storing them behind the driver’s seat and sticking them on when I get to show sites. I used to have a set of small fluorescent lights with magnets. The couple of times I left them attached to the deck lid, I always found them sitting in the tub when I got home.

    Sent from my iPhone