[DeTomaso] OT: Recommendations for shipping a car from Carson, CA

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:41:49 EDT 2020

So I need to ship a car from Carson, CA (90746 zip code) to St. Louis, MO.
The experience with the last car I had shipped was poor so I'm looking for
recommendations.  As I understand it, Carson is close to the Los Angeles
International Airport.  It's not an expensive car:

 https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-mazda-rx-7-25/

so a covered carrier probably isn't justified.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Dan Jones