[DeTomaso] Installing Edelbrock Carb

Joe Jaffoni 427390 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:24:22 EDT 2020

  I have an Edelbrock carb on a performer manifold.  I moved the steel
bracket on the manifold to the front most manifold bold on the driver side
and drilled a hole for a return spring (which you can't see in this
photo).  It was an easy, clean and straightforward set up and I plan to add
a second return spring.  This picture is of an Edelbrock 750 and I have
since switched to a 650 AVS - The thing runs great out of the box