[DeTomaso] Small Pantera content - Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry movie

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 21 17:35:11 EDT 2020

IMDB has a photo:
https://www.imcdb.org/v223058.html

They say it's a 1971.

In the movie, does it happen to reveal a license plate?

Can you tell if that's a Pantera International window sticker at the very bottom drivers side of the windshield?

Asa Jay
(Yea, I'm wanting it to be 5533)

⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jul 21, 2020, 13:51, at 13:51, Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:
>Deb and I have decided to start a “car movie marathon” of sorts,
>watching one every night. While we’ve been through Ford v Ferrari and
>The Gumball Rally, last night we stumbled upon the Peter Fonda
>“classic” (in our terminology stands for a train wreck of a flick that
>you can’t stop watching), Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry. If you look at the
>left side of the screen at 59:51, there’s a white L Model in the
>background. That’s the best part of the movie. If you don’t own this
>gem, you can rent it on Amazon for $3.99. You can buy it for $9.99, but
>it’s an extra six bucks to kiss away.
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Scott
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   IMDB has a photo:

   [1]https://www.imcdb.org/v223058.html

   They say it's a 1971.

   In the movie, does it happen to reveal a license plate?

   Can you tell if that's a Pantera International window sticker at the
   very bottom drivers side of the windshield?

   Asa Jay

   (Yea, I'm wanting it to be 5533)

   Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Jul 21, 2020, at 13:51, Scott Mead Photography