[DeTomaso] Small Pantera content - Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry movie

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Tue Jul 21 16:51:02 EDT 2020

Deb and I have decided to start a “car movie marathon” of sorts, watching one every night. While we’ve been through Ford v Ferrari and The Gumball Rally, last night we stumbled upon the Peter Fonda “classic” (in our terminology stands for a train wreck of a flick that you can’t stop watching), Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry. If you look at the left side of the screen at 59:51, there’s a white L Model in the background. That’s the best part of the movie. If you don’t own this gem, you can rent it on Amazon for $3.99. You can buy it for $9.99, but it’s an extra six bucks to kiss away.

Enjoy!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone