[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto Files - She's on her way!

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:45:46 EDT 2020

Loaded 6328 into the trailer this morning and saw her off on her way to her
extreme makeover.   This will be an adventure.

I'll have to make do with the Mustang until she's back and back together.
I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions for and advice from y'all.  Looking
forward to the journey.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest

(was and will be) Yellow #6328