[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, July 19, 2020

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 11:34:20 EDT 2020

All,

Although personally I think a Pantera with only 1500 original miles represents a tremendous waste of a really nice car, those who think of them as shiny baubles rather than vehicles that inspire through movement are willing to pay a premium for them, as evidenced here. This car would probably have brought quite a bit more money a year or two ago, but it’s still a strong result.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------
   All,

   Although personally I think a Pantera with only 1500 original miles
   represents a tremendous waste of a really nice car, those who think of
   them as shiny baubles rather than vehicles that inspire through
   movement are willing to pay a premium for them, as evidenced here. This
   car would probably have brought quite a bit more money a year or two
   ago, but it's still a strong result.

   Mike

   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Sunday, July 19, 2020
   Pantera
   1.
   1972 DeTomaso Sold $135,000 USD
   Pantera EST. PRICE $0-$0 USD
   EXTERIOR Red
   Mecum
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 63    Indianapolis
   ODOMETER 1574 mi
   CHASSIS N-o THPNMB02424
   July 18, 2020    12:01PM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1972 DeTomaso Sold $135,000 USD
   Pantera EST. PRICE $0-$0 USD
   EXTERIOR Red
   Mecum
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 63    Indianapolis
   ODOMETER 1574 mi
   CHASSIS N-o THPNMB02424
   July 18, 2020    12:01PM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2020 Live Auction Results, LLC