[DeTomaso] 351C Bronze Valve Guides

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sat Jul 18 09:32:50 EDT 2020

I suspect this might start a 'religious' battle but not my intent.

I was wondering the communities thoughts regarding the use of Bronze Valve
Guides for a slightly modified 351C over other types of guides.

Mainly regarding longevity and effectiveness with the heat of the 351C in a
Pantera.

Jim Kosloskey Yellow '74 L, #6949