[DeTomaso] 351C Bronze Valve Guides

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Tue Jul 21 14:59:57 EDT 2020

I didn't see any response to this one Jim, so I'll comment, just because
my 377C has screw-in Brodix bronze guides.
- I inherited the block with a set of worn screw-ins.
- The rebore + new guides were stupid expensive.
- If I were building 8000 rpm and 750 HP, I wouldn't have anything else.
- For a street build, waste of money.
Dave

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Skype    embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------
   I didn't see any response to this one Jim, so I'll comment, just
   because my 377C has screw-in Brodix bronze guides.
   - I inherited the block with a set of worn screw-ins.
   - The rebore + new guides were stupid expensive.
   - If I were building 8000 rpm and 750 HP, I wouldn't have anything
   else.
   - For a street build, waste of money.
   Dave

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com