[DeTomaso] Lug nuts specs and advise please!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:06:10 EST 2020

Does sound like a case of "to each their own", but my last few (modern)
cars have had locking lug nuts and I didn't have issues since I neither
lost the key to the wheels nor to the car. Sure, it's a key. Sure, if you
lose it you can have problems, just like the ignition key.  At least with
modern cars, there is a market for stolen wheels and it happens from time
to time, so locking them avoids that issue and thieves will go look for an
easier target. Maybe there isn't such a market for Pantera wheels but the
fear of losing your key doesn't sounds like the right reason for not going
this route.

   Does sound like a case of "to each their own", but my last few (modern)
   cars have had locking lug nuts and I didn't have issues since I neither
   lost the key to the wheels nor to the car. Sure, it's a key. Sure, if
   you lose it you can have problems, just like the ignition key.A  At
   least with modern cars, there is a market for stolen wheels and it
   happens from time to time, so locking them avoids that issue and
   thieves will go look for an easier target. Maybe there isn't such a
   market for Pantera wheels but the fear of losing your key doesn't
   sounds like the right reason for not going this route.A