[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, January 19, 2020

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 02:08:51 EST 2020

Today’s auction report:

Another bone-stock car, seemingly much, much better than the one that sold for $102k yesterday, was a no-sale at only $80k.

https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=175311&current_index=9&total_results=279&tsauction_id=204&=&caryear=&caryearto=&search_text=&page=featured&showpage=23

The fact that they refuse to disclose the VIN does set off alarm bells and may have put some remote bidders off. I would not buy a car sight unseen if they wouldn’t even disclose the VIN.

I wonder if we will see this car up for auction again?

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

   [1]https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=175311&curr