[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, January 19, 2020

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 19 03:21:29 EST 2020

I don't get it?  Why wouldn't the VIN be disclosed and almost guarantee a no-sale?

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 1/18/20, 11:09 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    Today’s auction report:

    Another bone-stock car, seemingly much, much better than the one that sold for $102k yesterday, was a no-sale at only $80k.

    https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=175311&current_index=9&total_results=279&tsauction_id=204&=&caryear=&caryearto=&search_text=&page=featured&showpage=23

    The fact that they refuse to disclose the VIN does set off alarm bells and may have put some remote bidders off. I would not buy a car sight unseen if they wouldn’t even disclose the VIN.

    I wonder if we will see this car up for auction again?

    Mike

    Sent from my iPad

    Begin forwarded message: