[DeTomaso] CV half shaft conversion - opinions

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 14:00:21 EST 2020

FYI

When I contacted Scott Bell, SACC, last week I was disappointed to learn that he is currently out of stock and has placed an order for additional axles that he has made here in the USA, but that may take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. So, I’m on his waiting list.

Scott offers the bolt-in set and also the components to convert the ZF stub axles ...and... half shafts.

https://www.saccrestorations.net/cv-half-shafts-1/

Larry