[DeTomaso] Tires 225/50/15-Help please

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Wed Feb 19 15:06:23 EST 2020

Julian has it right--

Avon rear, Pirelli (P7 Cinturato for me) up front. Both are DOT for street/highway use. They grip like a gorilla, they last quite well and there is nothing else out there for 15's.

Us 15" guys are damn lucky these rockin' tires are available.

Need I remind you that the Pantera is an iconic, classic, high-performance GT?

Save up if you have to, but put good rubber on 'er.