[DeTomaso] Join the modern day music, news, etc. World

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 14:46:01 EST 2020

Personally I'd leave the car alone, invest in an inexpensive smart phone if you don't have one, and get yourself the new Alexa for autos,  $29.99 on Amazon.  It might work in lighter recepticle, not sure yet.  Or sign up for SiriusXM and get 100s of stations and stream to all devices.  I got the Alexa Auto but I have to figure out how it works. Should be interesting.  I can ask for what music I want (like the Whispers "Say You (Would Love for me Too)" or Prokofiev piano concerto #3) without looking at or tuning into anything.  My Fiat and Lincoln have Bluetooth, but I'll see how this works on the older ones.
   #3) without looking at or tuning into anything.  My Fiat and Lincoln
   have Bluetooth, but I'll see how this works on the older ones.