[DeTomaso] Pantera audio predicament

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:48:14 EST 2020

I bought a 2nd hand Sony Bluetooth radio to install with a USB mp3 jack and
a aux in. It has a *remote control* and I was going to leave delete plate
on and mount it in the glove box.  I haven't gotten it installed yet, my
trips have been less than 20 minutes long and sufficiently entertaining.

I'm glad you're going this route. I think throwing a Bluetooth outdoor
speaker is kind of junky and it fills the cabin with another object so...
not a good choice unless you want to use them at your destination.