[DeTomaso] Tires 225/50/15-Help please

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 19:51:26 EST 2020

Folks,Looking to replace all (4) tires. Currently have Toyo Proxys 225/50/15 in frontBF Goodrich 305/50/15 in rear.   Have 10 inch rear wheelsHaving a tuff time finding any 15's.   I see good reviews on a Kumho ECSTA AST Anyone have any experience with them? I'll do 295/50/15 in rear Any suggestions/guidance  on where to get decent 15's is greatly appreciated.    Thanks!