[DeTomaso] Tires 225/50/15-Help please

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:21:37 EST 2020

Mike,

GT40 & Cobra owners swear by them, but point taken both Cobra's and GT40's are probably harder and more frequently street driven than your average Pantera these days....

I have BFG's on my truck, that's about all I'd put them on! Their street tires seem to lose the volatiles and go as hard as a dogs head. Cooper Cobra tires are a cheap alternative.

Julian