[DeTomaso] 7.3 Godzilla Swap?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:40:15 EST 2020

I had the same thought that he had never driven one, but decided to keep my mouth shut. Terrible to drive? No. A PT Cruiser is terrible to drive, among a dozen or so other vehicles I've driven that I hope to never drive again.

Corey

[...]

   [1]https://jalopnik.com/someone-needs-to-put-fords-massive-new-godzilla
   -7-3-lit-1841542203
   I posted a comment.