[DeTomaso] You have all seen this ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:59:59 EST 2020

I recognized the photos.

And found photos in the registry.        Search for Pantera GTS 7064

The photos are from long ago, prior to the car being restored.

I checked recently with the currently registered owner who indicates he still has the car.

(Yes it is for sale.)

So I am "suspicious" of the German Advert.

I am not able to alert the list every time this happens, I leave this to others.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp