[DeTomaso] You have all seen this ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 16:05:02 EST 2020

There is an advert out of Germany for a Pantera GTS.  The Advert has actually been around for quite a while.

https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/de-tomaso-pantera-gts-gasoline-black-c5f87b9c-37f7-073e-e053-e250040af9ea

When it was first brought to my attention by a buyer some time ago, I recognized the photos. so naturally

I checked the registry to see more details on this car.

Anything seem familiar to you ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp