[DeTomaso] Hilborn off FAST on

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 11:43:11 EST 2020

No, it ran great with the Hilborn. I had to replace a few bad roller lifters and decided not to put it back on, it looked bitchen but I have way more low and mid range torque now. I retained and am still using the FAST XFI 2.0 ECU and this throttlebody just wired right in, TPS, ATS, IAC, INJ, then changed the program from sequential to bank-to-bank and it fired right up. With the Hilborn it took me 4 hours to get the valve covers off, it was just a motherf’r to work on with 180’s... and resetting the butterflies and syncing was a pain in the A.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max