[DeTomaso] Hilborn off FAST on

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 11:33:00 EST 2020

 Was there an issue with the 8 stack Hilborn system?

    On Thursday, February 6, 2020, 8:22:01 AM PST, Ed Mendez via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Just thought I would share a picture of my engine now that I’ve taken the Hilborn injection off and gone back to the FAST throttlebody. The air cleaner I came up with is called a Spectre and I used a 4 inch cone filter on each end. I may take off the 1” spacer plate and see if I can get the engine screen back on. The heat from the 180’s are not bad at all, there is about 6” of space between the header tube and filter...

Ed

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com