[DeTomaso] NPC short vid of a friends T-6 in flight

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Dec 29 16:57:04 EST 2020

Greg has a lot of flight hours.  This is a short vid of his T-6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1Cqv4ATEk&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3Gy8PE2X1QQEcjOLMGRNFWnCpSwjpSk33LUVaZcU17kvHRS-3skWvCRbk

I think there are other youtubes of his performances.

At one time he was in the top 5 aerobatic pilots in the world. At that
time he had a YAK and his practice Aero Box was above the farm.  While
he was practicing I would just stop the tractor and watch.

He and his wife also have a Stearman.  He flies and she wing walks in
their airshows.

He also has one of the few WWII Wildcats still fling.

Enjoy,

jerry knotts