[DeTomaso] Another Pantera up for sale

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 02:21:32 EST 2020

Thank you very much.
I had never heard of those !
Will give a call and let you know ( however I doubt price will have been
remained "promotionnal"
Merry Christmas from rainy Brussels
Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

Le mer. 23 déc. 2020 à 05:43, Mike Becker <mikebecker679 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Here’s the ad, from the Fall 1998 Pantera International issue.  Give a
> call and see if they’ll still honor the sale price 😉
>

> Mike

-------------- next part --------------
   Thank you very much.A
   I had neverA heard of those !A
   Will give a call and let you know ( however I doubt price will have
   been remained "promotionnal"A
   Merry Christmas from rainy Brussels
   Patrick Hals
   +32.476.567.898
   LeA mer. 23 dA(c)c. 2020 A A 05:43, Mike Becker
   <[1]mikebecker679 at gmail.com> a A(c)critA :

   Hereas the ad, from the Fall 1998 Pantera International issue.A  Give a
   call and see if theyall still honor the sale price d-

   I assume you are speaking of the side mount conversion. Early cars,
   through about the end of Feb a72 (flat decklid/flat bumpers) had the
   gearbox mounted in only one location, at the rear.A  Later cars used
   the more familiar two side mount system, devised because of failures of
   the single mounts, which were held to the gearbox with only the tiny,
   flimsy bolts that hold the rear cover on. While itas possible to bolt
   factory side mounts to an earlier box, there is no place to attach them
   to the chassis.A

   Several vendors came up with their own schemes to support the early
   cars gearboxes more securely, often attaching them to the small studs
   that hold the center rear swaybar mounts.A

   Sent from my iPad

     On Dec 22, 2020, at 09:53, Patrick HALS <[6]patrickhals at gmail.com>
   I never heard of a ZF-2 conversion kit for a Dash 1, from Hall Pantera,
   and it does not show on their website .A

   Any other info ? Any availability ( new or used ? )A

   Thank youA

   Patrick Hals

     A  A A