[DeTomaso] Reverse lock-out shift gate??

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 14:35:40 EST 2020

Larry,

I have seen a chrome lockout shift gate in an all-yellow late 1980s GTS (with tan leather interior) at the factory. It was an option on 1980s Euro cars.

I have only seen the black ones in genuine Gr4 cars. That said, most current racers of those cars have likely done away with them, and collectors who don’t race them may already have them. As for value, there is only one way to find out—list them as a package on eBay with an absurd opening price, and wait to see if somebody nibbles....

Mike

Sent from my iPad