[DeTomaso] Reverse lock-out shift gate??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 14:03:29 EST 2020

Thanks, Mike.

Was the reverse lockout shift plate also available in a “street” chrome version, or was the only version the black version installed on the race cars?

BTW, I also have the black chrome shift lever, sorry no photo.

Was the black shift lever also ...just... a group GR3/GR4 item?

Does a set of the two pieces command a surprisingly high price, like the OEM Ferrero two spoke steering wheels?

Larry