[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Seat Belts for PB

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 14 17:08:35 EST 2020

Rusty,

There was an excellent discussion on keeping the original seat belts.  Low roof means a roll-over might crush
you if unable to bend to the side.  I did a 3 turn roll-over in my 944 Porsche and survived. Only because I was
able to bend over as the roof crushed in. Something to think about.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead