[DeTomaso] Seat Belts for PB

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Dec 14 14:27:44 EST 2020

The 71 model Pantera's  went back and forth, I believe 4 times with their firewall dimensions. Most of them were a wider dimension than the later Pantera's. If you can measure the distance between the upper outer bolt centers we can fix you up. For increased holding strength, many owners have added a center bolt fastening bolt that is not included.
Larry Stock
Pantera Parts Connection
1-800-DeTomaso (338-6627)