[DeTomaso] Air conditioning evaporator

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 28 15:50:15 EDT 2020

 Hello,
I have the same aftermarket evaporator.  I purchased it from Wilkinson's.
There was no hole in the evaporator core for the thermocouple line (the long wire that comes off your cooling regulator.).
The origianal a/c/heater box has a small hole where the thermo-line enters.  It is on the right side (facing the box from the front) of the box.  I used that existing hole in the evaporator/heater box case to locate where the hole should be.   To create the hole, I twisted in a long drill bit (about the same diameter as the thermocouple wire).  I put the thermo-wire in into its place.
HTH
Bohdan Goyaniuk