[DeTomaso] Air conditioning evaporator

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 28 15:53:51 EDT 2020

 Just as a supplement to my last email ...
I used the copper tube Doug mentions to locate WHERE I needed to create a hole in the A/C core.  As you mention Rich, my core did not come with the hole/recess in the core.  I used the original hole in the case to locate where to twist-in the long drill bit --- in order to create the hole.
HTH
Bohdan Goyaniuk