[DeTomaso] Trying to Reach Quella's shop

LARRY FINCH fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 13:10:29 EDT 2020

Mike,

My recent experience with Dennis confirms the difficulty in actually getting in contact with him.

It really seems to be a hit and miss situation with no rhyme or logic to which email or voice message will be replied to.

That being said, within the last six weeks I contacted him to purchase a set of his CV assemblies. They arrived about three weeks later with no drama.