[DeTomaso] Trying to Reach Quella's shop

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 13:31:59 EDT 2020

Larry,

Covid is a complicating factor. Dennis is taking it extremely seriously. Adam tells me he and Dennis both go to the shop at different, odd times so they don’t see one another. Adam does his grocery shopping and leaves the groceries at the front door, etc.

It’s very true that they desperately need somebody running the office and manning the phones though....

Mike

Sent from my iPad