[DeTomaso] Electric anyone?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 17:03:34 EDT 2020

 I doubt they're oil lines.  I suspect they're heavy cabling for the batteries up front to power the motor in back.
But yeah, electric sounds nice and green and politically correct, but the manufacture and disposal of all those batteries is much more harmful to the environment than an internal combustion engine.