[DeTomaso] Electric anyone?

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:41:59 EDT 2020

Never seen nor even cared to read about EVs,
But I suspected the motor and electronics do generate a bunch of heat, so a "radiator" might be needed.
The stationary generators(same as a big motor) I onced worked used hollow wires and circulated oil or water for cooling (designers were working on using liquid N2)