[DeTomaso] How to identify offset bushings?

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Apr 16 07:30:59 EDT 2020

This what the stock bushings look like:
https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-0p6d9/products/288/images/838/DSC02291DSC02291__87780.1457141047.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

and this is the PU bushing:
http://www.panteraplace.com/Pantera%20Pics/bushing%201.jpg

Should be fairly easy to see which ones you have.

The thickness of the offset PU bushings collar is different front and
back too. Should be thicker forward on the upper A-arm and thinner on
the lower.

Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320

-------------- next part --------------
   This what the stock bushings look like:
   [1]https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-0p6d9/products/288/images/838/DSC022
   [2]http://www.panteraplace.com/Pantera%20Pics/bushing%201.jpg
[...]

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

Real life:   Thomas Toernblom             Email:    [6]thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvaegen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
             S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320