[DeTomaso] How to TIG/braze brass??

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Mon Apr 13 20:42:09 EDT 2020

Hi Larry -

I might suggest you find a person who does stained glass as "art projects" -
they generally do small window hangings, and boxes, etc...  We have a few
here in Tucson.  They do the same thing as you are trying to do - they may
even have brass channel that will fit.

Once you get the channel most of the way around, maybe you can take it to
your plater that you mentioned.

Figure out how you can retain it once the majority is assembled - I hope I'm
clear.  Obviously they can't solder the whole thing around your plastic
panel....  You will want to be able to remove it to get it plated.

Good luck

Chuck