[DeTomaso] Sway bars

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 9 16:05:55 EDT 2020

There is dialogue about sway bar bushings going on right now.

I am busy putting my 74 back on the road - Stock body.
(upgraded springs, shocks, brakes)

Can anyone let me know what the stock sway bar set-up is?

I ask this simple question because my FRONT is 7/8 inch and my REAR is 3/4 inch. I was surprised by the sway bar thicknesses. I thought that the rears should be the same or thicker than the fronts.

Anyway, my second question is:
Any performance improvement by leaving my fronts as 7/8 inch and putting 1" on the rear.

BG