[DeTomaso] Misc questions

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:39:00 EDT 2020

1.) The switch in the motor that stops the windshield wipers in the parked
position is not working in my car. Is it worth trying to correct it?

If not, any suggestions on where to source a new one. IIRC, some of the
British car sites have them.

2.) There is a data plate on the transaxle. Since the trans is installed
upside down, do I reattach the data plate upside down too? And I'm not
really sure to reattach it; any suggestions for that?

Thanks,

Jeff
6559