[DeTomaso] Best Battery These Days?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:39:09 EDT 2019

I believe you.  I bought an Auto-Zone battery in 2001 and it only died last
year.  I put it through hell too but I always topped it off and it never
drained all the way.  Treat it right and it will treat you right.  I can't
recommend one brand over the other even after my experience.  The
manufacturing is so similar between them now it hardly matters.

sean

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019, 4:59 PM audionut--- via DeTomaso <