[DeTomaso] Late Model Dash

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Wed Oct 23 09:32:32 EDT 2019

I used Eastwood’s plastic repair kit (https://www.eastwood.com/plastex-rigid-plastic-repair-kits.html) on my dash years ago. It filled and stopped the crack in its tracks. The repair was noticeable (you can’t really mimic the original finish) if you looked hard enough. Now that it’s covered in leather, you’d never know the repair was done.

Sent from my iPhone