[DeTomaso] Late Model Dash

richard at richardgreenblum.com richard at richardgreenblum.com
Wed Oct 23 07:44:13 EDT 2019

All,

My ’74 has a crack that’s growing from the windshield toward the center defroster vent.  Ultimately, I plan on having the dash upholstered exactly like the one in the black ’79 that was just sold (I believe Mike Drew provided the link).  In the meantime, I’d like to stop the crack-creep without causing irreparable harm, like using a glue that eats it away instead of solving the problem.  I’m not as concerned about the appearance for now as I am saving the dash.

Thanks,

Richard
Austin, TX