[DeTomaso] A/C for Phoenix needed

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 11:31:50 EDT 2019

 Ask 10 people, get 15 different answers : )

    On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 7:27:02 PM PDT, burrid1 at netzero.net <burrid1 at netzero.net> wrote:

   Getting ready for Phoenix and would like to have A/C.  1. Who makes
  best radiator and what fans should be used to keep car below 180 on
  hottest days?  2. Should A/C condensed be located in front or rear of
  car? If in front, before or behind radiator? 3. Should evaporator be
  replaced with new and where to purchase? 4. New compressor required and
  can R12 be used or should I purchase R134? Engine standard 351
  Cleveland. No hood vents on car and do not want to add. Presently
  running Hall's Phoenix radiator in laydown position with dual Spals but
  no shroud. Takes a long time to heat up because of the amount of water
  in the system but it does on 100 plus days in hour plus traffic. I plan
  to use R134 in new system. Anything I've missed?

   Ask 10 people, get 15 different answers : )

   use the links above.