[DeTomaso] ZF Guru on the East Coast

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:54:30 EDT 2019

Maybe it's time to retire from my day job and open up a shop! With Dennis scaling back, Bobby Byers gone (in the worst possible way), Wilkinson semi-retired (I heard) that doesn't leave a lot of options.

Julian

It looks like I waited too long to get Dennis Quella to service my ZF.  I
just spoke with Adam and he and Dennis are scaling back and not prepared to
do all of the things I wanted to do while the engine was out.  Is there a
reputable south east coast or Tennessee area shop that any can recommend?

Rob