[DeTomaso] ZF Guru on the East Coast

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Oct 14 07:50:44 EDT 2019

It looks like I waited too long to get Dennis Quella to service my ZF.  I
just spoke with Adam and he and Dennis are scaling back and not prepared to
do all of the things I wanted to do while the engine was out.  Is there a
reputable south east coast or Tennessee area shop that any can recommend?

Rob