[DeTomaso] Techno question: Pantera heater hose connections

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed May 15 13:07:28 EDT 2019

Dear Forum,

           I never remember the "correct" connection of the heater hoses
from the block and water pump to the left and right heater tubes in the
central console.

           It doesn't seem to be of practical significance, but I am at the
point with the new engine installation that now is a fortuitous time to do
it "correctly".

           Does anyone know the factory connection of the engine block hose
and water pump hose to the right and left central heater tubes??

                                   Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles