[DeTomaso] Techno question: Pantera heater hose connections

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 13:56:01 EDT 2019

Chuck, It was pointed out by someone here on the forum some time back that the heater tube that does not have the shutoff valve on it (the drivers side) should be connected to the engine  connection point (output side) and the low pressure suction side (on the water pump) should be connected to the heater tube that has the shut off valve on it.(the passenger side) The reason for this scheme is that pressure on the back side of the shut off valve helps to close water flow and not seep hot water through when the valve is in the off position. - Jim Coyne