[DeTomaso] Wiring help

Tom Cabanski tcabanski at tencom.com
Tue May 14 13:51:35 EDT 2019

Changing my current manual method on my radiator fans to a fan controller.
I need to run one of the wires from the controller to the + switching ignition source so the fans do not continue to run after the car is turned off.
It appears that the red wire off the ignition switch is the run wire. Is this correct?
Would that be the best choice to tap into?
Tom